Friday, May 15, 2009

Gotta Roll Down the Windows for This!

I suppose this post show my eclectic taste in music!


Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band

I prefer "Ants Marching" from the album "Live at the Red Rocks". The beginning showcases Stephan's awesome bass-playing abilites. Plus it's Dave, and I'm in love with the group. It's just a sweet groove, man. Go Stephan! Go Stephan!

Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce

Do I seriously have to spell it out? It has an awesome beat, and it's just a fun song to jam to!

Discipline by Nine Inch Nails

Yeah, I know--it's the hard stuff. But Trent Reznor writes some pretty amazing music. The drum beat at the very beginning (and throughout, actually) is just addictive. I start it over just to hear that beginning beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment