Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Obsession.Pleasure.Insanity.---O.P.I.!!!

Ahhh, O.P.I. nail colors! Whenever a new "collection" comes out (the current one is South Beach), I get a little thrill! I just love going to the store and holding up each new color to my nail, deciding which one to purchase! I usually end up with 2 or 3 that first trip, and I'll inevitably return for more! I currently own 16 different shades. Yes. Sixteen shades of nail colors! Yesterday I had the pleasure of purchasing two more: In Sync With Pink (hot pink), and Black Onyx (obviously, black).

The names are one of the alluring things about the colors! I own: An Affair In Red Square (my favorite), Nice Color Eh?, Jewel of India, Done Out in Deco, Conga-Line Coral, Play 'til Midnight, Glamour Game, Don't Toy With Me!, Need Sunglasses?, Suzi & the Lifeguard, Bastille My Heart, I'm Fondue of You, Yes...I Can-Can, You Don't Know Jacques!, plus the two I mentioned above! This nail polish really is an obsession, a pleasure, and could easily cause insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment